With ten years of local event experience, we know how to make your event one to remember. From the decorations to the vendors, we help you build your event from the ground up. Check out the portfolio below to see some memories from our past events.
Our wide range of vendors ensure you have the exactly the event you want. From corporate event functions to anniversary parties, we help you find the event schedule that works for you. Contact us to meet with our planner and talk about your many options.
The press and our clients agree that our events are big hits...probably because we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From email updates about how the planning is going to managing the day of the event, we will support you the whole way through.
Planning the most important day of your life shouldn't be done alone. Let us assist in the details, coordinating, and correspondence of your big day and help work with you to ensure it's all that you ever dreamed and more!!
Initial Consultation is always no charge to you! We have a minimum of 4 hours for Day of Rate.
Want an assistant EC (Event Coordinator) to help the Lead Event Coordinator with your day of itinerary? $25/hour rate.
**(Additional EC's are required for guest count 100+ or 10+ wedding party, and/or larger decor/set up needs as assessed in consultation.
The month of planning package includes:
* Consultations with bride and groom to find out information about their wedding and determine how they wish the wedding to flow
* Preparation of a rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
* Attendance and direction (coordinated with officiate) at the rehearsal (up to two hours) * Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
* Check with vendors to confirm arrangements for the wedding day
* Attend overseeing and directing the ceremony and reception (up to 10 hours)
* Receive deliveries and greet vendor
* Make sure reception and ceremony areas are set up as you have planned
* Assist with handing out wedding flowers pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
* Provide wedding emergency kit
* Make sure table numbers, place cards, programs, wedding favors are correctly placed * Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle. Making sure flowers are held correctly, timing is perfect, wedding dress trains are straight, etc.
* Help photographer get the pictures you want, making sure family members are available and in place for the photographer
* Make sure reception area is set up as planned, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
* Arrange grand entrance
* Handle any problems that come up with caterer
* Make sure things are running on schedule
* Make sure all vendors receive final payments as needed
* Coordinate the collection of gifts received at wedding to be delivered to pre-arranged spot
* Collect guest books, cameras, personal items, etc. to be delivered to pre-arranged spot
* Make sure transportation is running on time
* Provide a stress free day for the bride and groom
This package is for the bride that wants guidance from start to finish or who isn’t interesting in all of the appointment and detail elements that are involved with planning and would like someone to finalize certain details for her. It covers all of the details that go into making a wedding truly memorable.
The full planning wedding package includes:
* Initial consultation with the bride and groom
*Unlimited phone and email availability during business hours (10:00 am - 8:00 pm) *At least three planning meetings between clients and planner
* Help to prepare and understand a budget
* Prepare a schedule/timeline and checklists
*Assist with site tours, selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
*Assist with selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding * Answer etiquette questions
* Assist with selection of wedding attire and accessories, accompaniment to fittings if desired
* Help with finding, negotiating, and booking suitable vendors. We will schedule appointments and accompany clients to up to three meetings per vendor category * Coordinate with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
* Ongoing updates and consultation with clients about vendors services/products
* Assist with the choosing of invitations
* Assistance with tracking RSVP's and who will be attending
* Ceremony planning
* Prepare itineraries to be provided to vendors
* Final walk-through with client at selected sites month of the wedding
* Final timelines prepared the month of the wedding
* Final consultation with vendors the month of the wedding
Final meeting covering all details with client, the month of wedding and the week prior to the wedding. This two hour planning meeting will include:
** Ceremony planning, processional, recessional, placement
** Preparation of rehearsal and wedding day itinerary as a timeline to be provided to client and vendors
** Final walk-through with client at selected sites week of the wedding (meeting should include decorators if possible)
** Collection and inventory of wedding items to be setup on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
Let the experts take your ideas and put to motion a vision and plan!
This package is for couples who have taken care of the major planning aspects of their wedding and are looking for some to help to create the overall vision, feel, and design of their wedding. This package includes Wichita Event Planner designing and executing all aspects of the deign process. We talk with you to learn about your specific style, taste, ideas and vision for your wedding. We design, create, purchase, deliver and setup and breakdown of all aspects of your wedding décor and flowers.
This is for the couple who plans to decorate and design their entire wedding, but could use some inspiration, ideas, advice or direction for the vision and plan of the wedding. This package includes 3 hours of consultation time, and custom created Pinterest inspiration board. Consultation time will be used at the couple’s discretion and can be divided into any allotment of time over 1 hour. It can be used to discuss any detail, projects, questions, or ideas related to the design of the wedding.
Going off on a honeymoon and have items that need returned to vendors, let us handle all your errands!
Sign up to hear event news from us.